Salary range: 30-60k (depending on experience)
The world does not need a slightly better website or app. What it does need, is an amazing Veriteer product manager that understands how to make consumers’ lives better by crafting incredible interactions across all channels. Our product managers don’t just wrangle stories and mindlessly go through the motions of Agile , they pull out all the stops to connect brand value to consumer value, drive product development and deliver measurable outcomes. Above all, like every Veriteer they have a clear passion for what they do and they raise the bar in every piece of work. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak to you.
In practical terms, here's the kind of thing you might get up to:
As a product manager at Veriteer you will work on a variety of transformational projects to manage the vision of digital products for our partner brands. Practically, this means that you will do some or all of the following:
- Collaboratively develop product vision and direction for global brands;
- Create and refine detailed stories and requirements across multi-disciplinary Agile teams;
- Coordinate teams of business analysts, functional and technical experts and create amazing team culture;
- Plan and prioritise feature backlog and development of the products;
- Workshop and meeting facilitation;
- Test solutions to accept developed stories;
- Work closely with Product Leadership to integrate your product roadmap into programme and company objectives;
- Advise on eCommerce, Marketing or Customer Service capability best practices;
- Coach clients in product and agile methodologies;
- Engage senior executives to provide visibility of programme/project status; and
- Be an advocate for more effective ways of getting things done.
In addition, you will get to be part of Veriteer's exciting adventure.
- We want to walk the talk, and demonstrate what good really looks like. This means bringing a range of project management skills to help our partner brands achieve better performance.
- You will be working both independently or as part of a project team depending on the project at both client sites and in our offices.
- The dynamic nature of our work means that your tasks can vary, sometimes day-to-day, and include workshop facilitation, preparation of documents and presentations, delivery of training and more.
- Our work often requires us to co-locate with our partner brands on their sites.
- We need passionate and ambitious product managers that can being the tip of the arrow on all of our work, both internally and for partner brands.
The bit about you.
As a product manager at Veriteer, you will have:
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies in multi-team agile environments;
- Ideally, experience working with system integrators and technology vendors;
- Ideally, experience working with databases and APIs;
- Ideally, experience working in a consulting capacity on client-based projects;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities;
- A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders; and
- View of the big picture and an ability to develop effective business strategies.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible, and we believe that diversity will help us achieve this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways, these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues.
- We value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest
- You are collaborative
- You commit to the incredible
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you
The bit about us.
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. We partner with the world’s biggest brands and high-growth startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
It's not easy to be a Veriteer, we're doing the stuff that no one else can do. So bringing someone new into the family is always our biggest decision, and our biggest investment.
We come in all shapes and sizes, but we all back each other in our quest for the incredible.
This means we share a number of key characteristics:
- We always believe that there is a better way;
- We are the calm in the storm; and
- We have a redoubtable will and an indomitable spirit.
The small print.
- You must be able to work in the EU with no visa requirements or restrictions, and have no existing preclusion from working in the USA.
- You must be flexible to travel, including internationally.
- You will be provided with all technology, insurances and expenses to enable you to perform your duties as expected.
- Membership of a professional body is not required, but all professional certifications and memberships should be detailed in your application for this post.
- You must declare up front, any restrictions on the nature of work that you can perform, including any client-specific covenants in place that would limit your ability to work for them.
- Please note that have locations across Europe and the UK, so if this role is not in the right location for you, then contact us anyway, and see what we can offer.