We do lots of different stuff: crafting customer-focused strategies, developing software, rolling out new commerce propositions, helping brands reorganise their teams and more.
Regardless of what the task is though, we will always need leaders to plan and manage the activities, resources, targets, nights out, nights in, 5-a-side football, yoga, cake ceremonies and workshops required to get the work done. In short, our Delivery Leads provide the reliable leadership and management needed for diverse teams to deliver exceptional results.
As a Delivery Lead / Cutover Manager you will manage a variety of projects for Veriteer and our partner brands. Practically, this means that you will do some or all of the following:
- Lead the management of projects in partnership with our clients and their suppliers;
- Establish and manage successful and happy teams;
- Coach clients in a range of project delivery methodologies;
- Engage senior executives to provide visibility of programme/project status;
- Set and manage project targets, budgets and benefits; and
- Be an advocate for more effective ways of getting things done.
- Cut-Over Specific Responsibilities:
- Create and manage a detailed cutover checklist and project plan incorporating both technical and operations or business tasks. Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cutover Project Plan as per the cutover standards
- Responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages
- Plans the resources, human and physical required for cut-over activities.
- Leads cutover activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live and Post Go-Live
- Works closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application
- Develops back out / contingency plans for Cutover
- Coordinates requirements for Go Live including staffing and overall logistics
In addition, you will get to a be part of Veriteer's exciting adventure.
- We want to walk the talk, and demonstrate what good really looks like. This means bringing a range of project management skills to help our partner brands achieve better performance.
- You will be working both independently or as part of a project team depending on the project at both client sites and in our offices.
- The dynamic nature of our work means that your tasks can vary, sometimes day-to-day, and include workshop facilitation, preparation of documents and presentations, delivery of training and more.
- We need passionate and ambitious delivery leads that can being the tip of the arrow on all of our work, both internally and for partner brands.
The bit about you.
As a Delivery Lead at Veriteer, you will have:
- At least three years leading large-scale customer experience projects, with proven experience of managing projects from inception to completion;
- Ideally, a delivery management or project management certification (e.g. SAFe, Prince 2, ITIL, Scrum or other);
- Extensive experience leading winning teams;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities;
- Expertise in planning and managing change processes;
- A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders; and
- View of the big picture and an ability to develop effective business strategies.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible, and we believe that diversity will help us achieve this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways, these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues.
- We value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest
- You are collaborative
- You commit to the incredible
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you
The bit about us.
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. We partner with the world’s biggest brands and high-growth startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
It's not easy to be a Veriteer, we're doing the stuff that no one else can do. So bringing someone new into the family is always our biggest decision, and our biggest investment.
We come in all shapes and sizes, but we all back each other in our quest for the incredible. This means we share a number of key characteristics:
- We always believe that there is a better way;
- We are the calm in the storm; and
- We have a redoubtable will and an indomitable spirit.
The small print.
- You must be able to work in the UK with no visa requirements or restrictions, and have no existing preclusion from working in the USA.
- You must be flexible to travel, including internationally.
- You will be provided with all technology, insurances and expenses to enable you to perform your duties as expected.
- Membership of a professional body is not required, but all professional certifications and memberships should be detailed in your application for this post.
- You must declare up front, any restrictions on the nature of work that you can perform, including any client-specific covenants in place that would limit your ability to work for them.
Please note that have locations across Europe and the UK, so if this role is not in the right location for you, then contact us anyway, and see what we can offer.
Keywords - Digital Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Manager