You will help design the experience that millions of consumers will
have with the next generation of digital products of some of the world's
leading brands. Your ability to work a part of a team to understand,
design and validate how users interact with brands over digital channels
will be critical in helping those brands adapt to rapidly evolving
At Veriteer, we avoid lazy recommendations and following the latest
fads. Instead we focus on designing, trialling and launching commercial
propositions that drive sustainable market share for our partner
brands. This is a challenging process, and a field in which we have
unique approaches and tools.
As a UX Designer you be responsible for raising the bar. For
researching user needs and motivations, developing concepts and
prototypes, and delivering final designs for ground-breaking customer
propositions. This will need you to:
- Research and analyse customer needs, expectations and propensities – using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Understanding industry and competitor experience benchmarks, and using these to inform your designs;
digital experiences that work in the broader customer context, and
build bridges between digital and physical touchpoints;
- Iterate, validate and iterate again; and
- Work alongside brand teams in a coaching role, whilst taking responsibility for day-to-day tasks as they get up to speed.
In addition, you will get to a be part of Veriteer's exciting adventure.
- We want to walk the talk and demonstrate what good really looks
like. This means fully engaging in our CX initiatives, contributing
original thinking to our voice in the market and driving innovation in
how we advise on, and do, commerce.
- You will be working as part
of a talented cross-functional project team, which will vary depending
on the project at both brand sites and in our offices.
dynamic nature of our work means that your tasks can vary, sometimes
day-to-day, and include workshop facilitation, preparation of documents
and presentations, delivery of training and more.
- We need
passionate and data-driven UX designers that design incredible
experiences that elevate our partner brands’ propositions.
The bit about you.
As a UX Designer at Veriteer, you will be able to demonstrate most of the following:
- At least four years' experience of UX design, interaction design, or digital creative design roles;
- An understanding of customer experience disciplines;
- Creativity, problem solving ability and an innovative mindset;
- Strong stakeholder management and team working; and
- A commitment to data driven decision-making.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible and we believe that diversity will help us do this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't
matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience
to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic
attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business,
creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important
than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways,
these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues.
value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from
the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software
development lab, project management or something completely
different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the
following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then
Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest;
- You are collaborative;
- You commit to the incredible; and
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you.
The bit about us.
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid
expansion. We partner with the world’s biggest brands and high-growth
startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer
experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
It's not easy to be a Veriteer: we're doing the stuff that no one
else can do. So bringing someone new into the family is always our
biggest decision, and our biggest investment.
We come in all shapes and sizes, but we all back each other in our
quest for the incredible. This means we share a number of key
- We always believe that there is a better way;
- We are the calm in the storm; and
- We have a redoubtable will and an indomitable spirit.
The small print.
- You must be able to work in the EU with no visa requirements or
restrictions and have no existing preclusion from working in the USA.
- You must be flexible to travel, including internationally.
- You will be provided with all technology, insurances and expenses to enable you to perform your duties as expected.
of a professional body is not required, but all professional
certifications and memberships should be detailed in your application
for this post.
- You must declare up front, any restrictions on
the nature of work that you can perform, including any brand-specific
covenants that would limit your ability to work for them.
Please note that have locations across Europe and the UK, so if this
role is not in the right location for you, then contact us anyway.