We are building the CX leaders of tomorrow.
An introduction to CX consultancy at Veriteer.
In today’s connected world, advances in technology mean that consumers have more information, more choice and more power than ever before. However, the way that brands are managing their customer experience is inconsistent and inefficient.
Veriteer works with the world’s best retail and consumer goods brands to help them find a better way to engage their customers. Whether it is marketing, e-commerce, in-store experience, digital products or customer service, we help brands do it better.
Our services include:
- Product, service and experience design;
- Customer analytics and research;
- Digital product development and management; and
- Culture and communication design.
An introduction to the CX Leadership programme - Autumn / Winter 2019
Veriteer is growing rapidly. We want to develop teams of talented customer experience professionals so that we can help more brands be better.
We have developed an extensive programme to allow us to provide aspiring Veriteers with the capabilities and experience they will need to succeed.
This prestigious programme provides access to an amazing mix of cutting- edge training and real-world experience that cannot be found anywhere else.
If you have 1-3 years’ recent experience in a relevant
professional discipline and aspire to be an experience designer, service
designer, product owner, business analyst, developer, project manager
or data scientist, please get in touch. Relevant disciplines include:
- Project management;
- Business analysis;
- Retail management; and
- MBA background.
As part of the application process - please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Tell us what Customer Experience means to you?
- Which area of service expertise in the programme excites you most and why?
What you get.
- Leadership trainee salary of up to £35,000 + pension from day one.
- Potential for substantial salary increase after one year.
- 25 days annual vacation, plus public holidays.
- A range of perks and benefits, including gym memberships, birthday presents, and much more.
- Full-time employment from day one.
- A wide variety of roles to choose from upon completion of the programme.
- Rapid advancement – there are no limits to the pace or level of progression.
- Initial onboarding and training bootcamp in Belfast, London or Amsterdam.
- 9-month trainee placement in the Customer department of a global brand (Europe or USA) – working as part of a joint brand and Veriteer team.
- Approximately 10% of working hours spent in the classroom, learning cutting-edge customer experience techniques from MadeFor.
- Obsessively entrepreneurial work environment.
- Working as part of a truly diverse, international business with opportunity for international travel.
- Freedom to be creative and drive your own career.
- Working with the world’s best customer experience professionals
What we help brands achieve.
- Modernising the IT Function: Building integrated digital functions that are embedded across organisations.
- Accelerating growth in all channels: Creating omni-channel businesses that understand how to translate historic success into ongoing accelerated growth.
- Improving marketing effectiveness: Designing marketing functions that achieve consistent, positive and measurable results.
- Planning for tech disruption: Raising awareness and designing for the unique opportunities of disruptive technologies.
- Embedding analytics throughout the business: Embedding data driven decisions through a holistic understanding of organisational data.
- In-house digital engineering networks: Promoting sustainable digital innovation capabilities that are right for our customers.
- Optimising the customer experience: Designing successful customer experiences in line with brand propositions.
- Successful product functions and teams:Embedding cross functional product functions to deliver iterative and incremental value.